Screen reading software translates on-screen information into speech or braille display output. Window-Eyes features comprehensive support for computers running Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
Description: Plan ahead. Bundle upgrades, and save money.
- $299.00 for 3 major upgrades
- $199.00 for 2 major upgrades
- $199.00 for 24 Month Time Plan*
Features & Specifications:
Comprehensive Support for Windows XP (Home, Professional, and Media Center), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions, including Vista Ultimate, Vista Home Premium, Vista Home Basic, Vista Business, and Vista Enterprise), all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 2008, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Support for Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010
- Support for Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010
- Support for PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010
- Enhanced support for Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010 Email, Calendar and Contacts
- Support for Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird
- Advanced web browsing support with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- Support for ARIA Landmarks and Live Regions
- Remote access with Citrix XenWorks
- Remote access with Microsoft Terminal Services
- Remote access with Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Custom apps--and support for app development--provide users with the tools to enhance the accessibility of the operating system, third party applications, and even Window-Eyes itself.
- Multiple keyboard layouts: Default, Laptop, Insert Key
- Integrated help utilities including Tip of the Day, Keyboard Describer, Application Specific Help, User Interface Context Sensitive Help
- User interface includes advanced options for power users
- Includes Nuance Vocalizer voices (US English version: Jill, Samantha, Tom)
- Includes Ten Eloquence Voices
- Supports any SAPI 5 speech synthesizer
- MSAA (Microsoft Active Accessibility) and UIA (User Interface Automation) Support
- Support for Windows Safe Mode
- Ability to read text under the mouse pointer as it moves
- Switch braille displays on the fly
- Switch synthesizers on the fly
- Powerful Set File Manager
- Mobile and Network Installation Options
- Text, Windows Help, and HTML Documentation
- Works with many applications right "out of the box", with little or no extra configuration required.
- No Authorization Keys (applies to U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand)
- Support for Adobe PDF, Macromedia Flash, and more
- Support for the JAVA Access Bridge
Built-in remote assistance to facilitate interactive training and support
*24 Month Time Plan: Window-Eyes customers have the option of purchasing a two-year timed Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA).
The two-year timed SMA is the ideal solution for businesses or organizations that operate on an annual or fixed budget.
The two-year timed SMA includes access to all software updates and upgrades (future new releases of our product as they become available) for a 24 month period.
The Window-Eyes license must be at the current version when purchasing a two-year timed SMA. Additional restrictions apply if purchasing the SMA for an older version of Window-Eyes.
- Additional Information
Manufactured By GW-Micro Product Size Standard Box Product Weight Standard Special Price No