The Meteor Pocket Watch allows a person to know the time of the day simply by pressing three buttons. The buttons will cause a set of vibrations to occur, thereby telling the user what the time is.
The Meteor is constructed of unalterable ABS resin, which gives its crescent moon shape a pleasant feel to touch. It is waterproof up to 30 feet, or 10 meters and weighs only one ounce. With the rounded bottom, the Meteor fits in the palm of your hand and will slide easily into your pocket.
It indicates time by inaudible and discreet vibrations.
It has 3 buttons:
- The upper button for Hours,
- The central button for Tens of Minutes,
- The last button for Minutes.
- Briefly press the upper button to indicate the Hours, the central button indicates the Tens of Minutes, and the last button indicates the Minutes.
- A short vibration indicates 1 unit and a long vibration indicates 5 units.
- The indication range for the Hours is 1 to 12, for the Tenth of Minutes 0 to 5 and for the Minutes 0 to 9.
- 3 short vibrations indicate 3 Hours or 30 Minutes or 3 Minutes depending on the pressed button,
- 1 long vibration indicates 5 Hours or 50 Minutes or 5 Minutes depending on the pressed button,
- 2 long vibrations followed by 2 short vibrations indicate 12 Hours,
- No vibration indicates 0 Tens of Minutes or 0 Minute depending on the pressed button.
- The buttons may be pressed in any order. For example, you can check just the Tens of Minutes and then the Minutes.
Setting the watch is relatively easy:
- Press and hold the upper button to set the Hours,
- Press and hold the central button to set the Ten of Minutes,
- Press and hold the last button to set the Minutes.
- You must hold the button until the end of the long vibration, which indicates you are in setting mode.
- Each of the short vibrations that follows, counts for 1 unit and adjusts the watch until the button is released.
- Batteries will last between 2 and 5 years depending on the use of your watch.
Guarantee: Alexandravision watches are guaranteed for 2 years. This warranty covers all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the normal wear of the materials of which they are constituted, nor damages due to an abnormal use, nor the battery. The Meteor is waterproof and can be easily cleaned with a wet tissue.
- Additional Information
Manufactured By BONES Product Size 79mm (L) * 39mm (W) * 19mm (H) Product Weight 27 grams Special Price No