Screen reading software to allow information off a computer screen to be displayed on a braille display and via speech output.
Features and specifications:
- Talking installation, two speech synthesizers speaking more than 20 languages, and DAISY-formatted basic training
- Provides contracted braille input from your braille keyboard
- Works with MicrosoftÂ® Office, Lotus, Internet Explorer, FirefoxÂ®, and much more
- Includes easy-to-use Research It, Convenient OCR, and Skim Reading
- Fully compatible with OpenBookÂ® and MAGicÂ®
- JAWS supports Lotus Symphony, a suite of IBMÂ® tools for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation creation; versions of Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer; MSN MessengerÂ®, CorelÂ® Word Perfect; AdobeÂ® Acrobat Reader; and many more applications
- Quickly learn to navigate the Windows environment with a DAISY-formatted basic training tutorial that includes text and audio instruction
- JAWS Tandem â€“ access other computers running JAWS to provide hands-on technical support, write and distribute scripts from a distance, and conduct remote JAWS training
- Remote access, including Citrix and Terminal Services (extra authorization is required)
- Customize non-standard Windows applications with powerful scripting
- The highly responsive Eloquence multi-lingual synthesizer
- The RealSpeak Solo Direct synthesizer provides high quality voices in dozens of languages
JAWS Standard $895.00
Note: All JAWS Standard products can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit Home, Home Basic, and Home Premium versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista. You can also use 32-bit Windows XP Home operating systems.
Additional Note: While JAWS supports the Windows XP Media Center Edition operating system, support for Media Center applications is limited to areas where Microsoft Active AccessibilityÂ® has properly exposed adequate information.
JAWS Professional: $1,095.00
Note: All JAWS Professional products can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008. You can also use 32-bit versions of Windows XP operating systems and Windows Server 2003.
Add access for Remote Desktop, Terminal Server/Citrix: $200 (JAWS Professional only)
Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
SMA for JAWS Professional at time of purchase: $200 ($260 if purchased separately)
- Additional Information
Manufactured By N/A Product Size N/A Product Weight N/A Special Price No