The TactileView Design Suite is a fully accessible tactile graphics system that allows both sighted and visually impaired user the ability to create tactile graphics fast and efficiently.
The system consists of 3 main components: Tactipad Drawing Tablet, TactileView Design Software & the Audio Reading System
1) Tactipad Drawing Tablet - Draw raised graphics instantly!
- Place the drawing paper on the tablet and use a pen or stylus to begin drawing. As you draw a raised line will appear so you can see the results instantly
- Or draw using the digital pen and your drawings will be stored electronically. Then use the TactileView Design Software described below to continue editing your image if necassary.
2) TactileView Design Software - Create your own tactile graphics!
- Use the drawing tools within the software to make custom graphics.
- Import or scan images and convert them to line drawings
- Add braille and audio labels to create even more interactivity
- Preview the free online catalog for thousands of pre-made images
3) Audio Reading System - Explore tactile printouts through touch and sound!
- Place the printout on the yellow clickpad insert, attach the digital drawing pen and begin exploring
- The digital pen will read the audio labels providing a more detailed description of the graphic while also allowing you to receive tactile feedback simultaneously.
- Additional Information
Manufactured By N/A Product Size N/A Product Weight N/A Special Price No